They say home is where the heart is and we put all our resources, time and money to make our house a beautiful home. But, what about the exteriors and outdoors of the house? Why must we not decorate our patios and backyards to make it an attractive and perhaps our favorite spot? Especially during the warmer seasons when having a cup of tea or reading a book outside of the house in a plush chair seems like an ideal way to spend summer afternoons.
If you’re considering enhancing your patios and give it that wow factor, but don’t know where to start you can take guidance from landmark specialists here on ThePatioPro.com to get the best look for your patios and outdoor spaced with the best products.
Anyway, I’ve listed some creative patio designs for you to get inspiration and ideas from.
- Add warmth on your patio by installing an outdoor fireplace and spend the cold fall or winter evenings and nights out on your porch with a warm cup of hot chocolate or tea.
- Create a seating area around a beautiful firepit, this element adds life to your patio.
- Incorporate a dining table where you can host your dinner parties or even have your breakfast and lunch in the fresh air.
- Are you extra enough to install a TV in your patio? If yes, then please do so as it makes a cool spot for your game and movie nights. Don’t forget to place the TV in a roofed area, to avoid any damages due to rain.
- If you live in a house which faces a beautiful view, then throw in some lounge chairs on your patio and transform it into a scenic viewpoint.
- Having a considerably large patio with a backyard is beneficial for many reasons. You can make use of that space with the multiple patio designs. Create a social lounge with comfortable sofas and a roundtable with an outdoor dining area in the back, all this and more can be installed in spacious outdoor spaces.
- Go the extra mile and include an entire outdoor kitchen or a grill in your patio where you could show off your culinary skills to your friends, family and many guests.
- Outdoor wall decor is the new big thing and you can enhance your ordinary patio with a few string lights, a rustic frame, hanging plants, and much more while maintaining your patio theme.
- Have an open-air bar with a long table facing a drink storage shelf. This saves you the many time you have to head back and forth from the kitchen to fill your guest’s drinks.
- If you have a pool, incorporate it in your patio design with creative poolside ideas.
- Enhance your patio with decorative lighting ideas to keep it bright and aesthetic.
- Create a focal point for your patio with the help of a pergola.
- Install a swinging or a hanging chair to chill in.
- Create a holiday feel by hanging an intimate hammock.
- Match your patio furniture with your patio design, if your outdoor walls are painted white then paint your chairs in the same color.
- Choosing an attractive tile pattern for your flooring makes a huge difference in uplifting your entire patio.
- You can create a cozy, shaded feel by planting a few trees, flowers and plants near and around your patio.
- Add lightweight satin or silk curtains around your seating area to create an airy magical feel.
- When in doubt, go neutral. Choosing neutral colors for your patio design helps in creating a minimal and elegant look.
- If you’re bold, then go all-out with a colorful patio corner. Have a bright colored sofa with a complimentary hued throw-rug, artsy mismatched pillows and a multicolor patchwork chair.
I hope the 20 creative patio ideas listed above and some others shared earlier will inspire you to design the best outdoor space for your house.