Play School Design Block Model
- The play school has 6 play roomswith 3 functional rooms and a official block.
- Each room was kept seperated from another so as to give individuality to each one of them.
- They were placed as clusters to encourage what we say as "public interactivity" among kids.
- Stuffs like play pool, sand pit, wood house, OAT are also designed in very specific places and will be added to the main model soon.
- The arrangement of clusters create small spaces on the sides which are visible from the centre to motivate the kid to play around the whole and still allowing the teachers to have an eye on the students.
- The library block at the back has its own exterior space wherein teachers can read stories to the kids. It is quite covered and shielded from the main play space so that kids don't have a problem concentrating on the story and when they are with the teacher they listen to them.
- The entrance to the school looks like a lions face to promote kids to come to the school.