Hey Friends, Here is exercise give by the teacher.
What we have to do is search a building of famous architect or so and have to define it. So here are the questions which we have to answer related to the building we have to choose.
- What promoted you to choose a particular building. Define it as a layman, not as a student of architecture?
- How does the plan of this building relate to the elevation of that building. Analytically viewed on the basis of design principals.
- What are the elements in the building which you feel are present in plan and making a impact on the elevation or the section of the building. Again analytically viewed on the basis of design principals.
- How does the design principals are affected by the structural vocabulary used in the plan and the vertical drawings (section, elevation).
- How these design principals are affected by the material used and there texture in the whole scheme.
- On the basis of above analysis suggest a elevation and section for the same plan which suits your explanation of design principals.
Hey friend plz send me some pics related to this task if u find any, give some helpful tips if u can. reply as soon as u can.
i will become very obliged to have it